Parking Locations and Permits
The Parking Department is part of the Finance Department. The primary responsibility is to enforce City parking ordinances by issuing citations. To avoid any citations, please read below to find available metered parking and ensure that you display the purchased parking pass on your dashboard while enjoying our beautiful white sandy beaches and/or our shopping districts.
Metered parking is available at the following locations:
John's Pass Park (South Beach on the northwest side of John's Pass Bridge), Gulf Boulevard and 129th Avenue West
John's Pass Village parking lot at Village Boulevard and 129th Avenue East
Beach access lots - Located on the west side of Gulf Boulevard at 131st, 133rd, 134th,135th and 136th Avenues
City parking lots - Located on the west side of Gulf Boulevard at 130th and 132nd Avenues, and on the east side of Gulf Boulevard at 133rd Avenue
Kitty Stuart Park, Gulf Boulevard and 141st Avenue
Archibald Memorial Beach Park, 15100 Gulf Boulevard
You may park at these locations between 6:00AM and 12:00 Midnight, except Kitty Stuart Park which closes at 10:00PM. Meters are in effect during these hours, seven days a week. Parking any other time without a weekly or monthly parking permit is prohibited.
Pay and display – Purchase a parking pass for $1.50 an hour at one of the pay stations located in the lot. Place the receipt FACE-UP on the dash board to avoid a citation.
You may not BACK into a parking space at any City lot per City Code of Ordinances, Sec. 66-72-3.
Parking Ticket Information
Have a ticket? There are three convenient ways to pay:
|Pay By Phone:||(855) 256-6250|
|Pay By Mail:||
City of Madeira Beach
If you wish to dispute a ticket, please fill out a Parking Affidavit of Defense form and email with a signed copy of the affidavit and any additional evidence you wish to include. If you wish to contact the Parking Department, the Parking Supervisor can be reached at (727) 391-9951 x243.
Resident Parking Permits
*Attention: Resident Parking Permits for 2015 will be available starting December 15th, 2014*
Residents of the City will be permitted to park in City-owned parking facilities without charge, subject to the following limitations:
- Residents will be issued annual decals by the City upon showing proof of residency and vehicle ownership
- Decals will be issued free of charge
- Decals will only be valid in City-owned parking lots and beach access lots during posted hours of operation (6:00AM until Midnight, except Kitty Stuart Park which closes at 10:00PM)
- Decals are nontransferable and cannot be placed on any other vehicle
- Decals are not valid at the Pinellas County Park, located at Gulf Boulevard and 145th Avenue
- NO BACK-IN PARKING
- To obtain a parking permit, you will need your vehicle registration and one of the following proofs of residency:
- Drivers License with Madeira Beach Street Address (West of Tom Stuart Causeway Only)
- Voters Registration Card
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Lease Agreement of 6 months or longer
Please call Gwen Sinkfield at (727) 391-9951 x 244 for information or questions on how to obtain a Public Parking Permit.